@Vineet,

Thanks a lot for "another" timely response!

Actually I have read that section but it wasn't still clear (to me, and I
guess to me only) whether field grouping was concerning the whole cluster
(or topology) or for the same worker only.. Maybe I am not too familiar
with the "zoo".

Thanks,
Baek

*Seungtack Baek | Precocity, LLC*

Tel/Direct: (972) 378-1030 | Mobile: (214) 477-5715

*seungtackb...@precocityllc.com <seungtackb...@precocityllc.com>* |
www.precocityllc.com

This is the end of this message.