For having the unique tuple access across the Bolts use shuffle group
(otherwise for some specific use case refer to my last mail links), it will
distribute the data uniformly across all the bolts without heavily loading
any of the bolt, it basically works on the hashing principle, assign the
tuple to the corresponding bolt based on the hashing mechanism.

Cheers!