Since  every worker  process have only  one thread for transfer of message
from  network to executor queue so more often it becomes a bottkeneck when
input rate is high..  That forces us to have more than 1 worker on same
node.
I dont think other than this there is any logic dependent topo case where
we are forced to use more than 1 worker process.