More specifically , i have seen a topology performs better if it is
assigned a single worker compared to more than one worker.

I want a situation where a topology performs better with more than one
worker.

And it doesnt matter if both workers are on same supervisor or different
supervisor

--
Rudraneel Chakraborty
Carleton University Real Time and Distributed Systems Reserach