There is another person who has faced the same problem earlier:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/storm-user/wLOq1nImRWQ

*This is what I've found out till now:*

   - Theoretically, having 4 supervisors and 4 default slots on each,
   should give you 4*4=16 workers (but in reality, that does not work).
   - Every worker is a JVM (the slots.ports)
   - Number of workers = max number of slots a topology can occupy
   - Single worker JVM executes code of a single topology

Is there anyone who has experienced this problem or knows how to solve it?

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 10:16 AM, Navin Ipe <navin....@searchlighthealth.com

--
Regards,
Navin