Hello, I am using storm's state management feature in a topology.
The topology has a kafkaspout and a StatefulBolt which uses
RedisKeyValueState. What I observe is that after some time of running
smoothly, the spout just stops consuming from the kafka topic and
the $checkpointspout stops emitting any checkpoint tuples. The topology
just hangs and there are no error messages in the logs. The spout acts as
if there are no more messages to consume even though there are. This
happens very randomly and if I restart the topology the error may or may
not come.

Can anyone please help in debugging this? I tried searching on jira but
couldn't find a bug related to this issue.

Thanks,

--
Abhishek