Hello,

I am stuck at the situation with two stateful bolts in my topology and both
stateful bolts have the different class for *key , value and serialization
logic*.

1- As per the docs for STORM-1.0.3 we can give only  1 entry for :
*topology.state.provider.config *

{
   "keyClass": "Optional fully qualified class name of the Key type.",
   "valueClass": "Optional fully qualified class name of the Value type.",
   "keySerializerClass": "Optional Key serializer implementation class.",
   "valueSerializerClass": "Optional Value Serializer implementation class.",
 }

2- Also I am unable to find any sample example for writing custom class for
config.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anshu Shukla