Thanks!

Just one more doubt is that in case my Value(V) in KeyValueState<T, V> state
is List of custom Class' objects then in   "valueClass": What entry I
should provide. Will it be fine to just mention class whose objects list is
there?
e.g.

For  List<CustomPair> ourOutTuples = new ArrayList<>();  I will
mention enrty as *"storm.starter.CustomPair"*

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anshu Shukla