The storm stores its offset in the Zookeeper, it is connected to. So, you
won't find the offset information for the storm clients in the same place
where other clients' offsets are. You must have provided topic id in Spout
Config in Storm, this is where it stores the offset information in its
Zookeeper.

*Cheers!*

Harsh Choudhary / Software Engineer

Blog / express.harshti.me