Hi Harsh,

Thanks a lot for your answer.

So you mean that I should look for kafka spout offsets in the zookeeper
servers which Storm uses for Nimbus/Supervisors communications, is that
right ?

My problem is to find the zk path of these offsets: in the zookeeper
servers associated to my Kafka brokers, I have for example offsets stored
in the following path: /consumers/<consumer group id>/offsets

However, when I access Storm's zookeeper's nodes using zkCli.sh, I do not
find any /consumers path.

What is the path of the zk nodes which contain the offset of the Kafka
spouts?

Best regards,
Alexandre Vermeerbergen