---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Himabindu Koppula <himabindu.hadoopdevelo...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 5:15 PM
Subject: need help on running storm examples
To: user@storm.apache.org

Hi Team,
I new to storm .I am using storm-core and strom-hbase jar files of version
1.0.1 .
I am using maven 3.5 build my project.
I am getting an error saying backtype.storm.tuple.Fields can't be
resolved,in the

class PersistentWordCount.java ,when using

SimpleHBaseMapper mapper = *new** SimpleHBaseMapper()*

* .withRowKeyField("word") .withColumnFields(new Fields("word")) *

.withCounterFields(*new* Fields("count"))

.withColumnFamily("cf");

I have gone through the docuemtation and understood that,I need to add the
following configuration client.jartransformer.class: "org.apache.storm.hack.
StormShadeTransformer"

 in storm.yaml.

But,inordder to get this build successful,could you please let me know the
steps to be followed.

Thanks and Regards,

Himabindu Koppula