Hello,

We have been using Storm in production since quite a long time, with
latest Storm 1.2.x.

After a very long hesitation, we decided to give a try to Storm 2.x,
first without rebuilding our big jars.

The very good surprise for us is that everything seems to work.

However, I found one major regression: with Storm 1.2.X UI we heavily
rely on "Kafka Spout lag" table to check if we have some issues with
our Spout on some partition.

However, with Storm 2.4.x, the "Kafka Spout lag" table is no longer visible.

Are we missing something?

Was "Kafka Spout Lag" dropped out of Storm 2.x (I don't see such
information in Storm 2.x release notes...)

I hope that we missing something trivial and that bringing back the
Kafka lag in Storm UI isn't much complicated.

Any ideas ?

Kind regards,
Alexandre