StormKafkaOffsetLagUtil is in external/storm-kafka-monitor module.
Looks like this jar file is not in the classpath.
Do you mind raising a storm jira for this issue at https://issues.apache.org/
under Apache Storm project - https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/STORM and
add the details of your setting and usage.

Thanks