If I am using an opaque spout and doing a persistent aggregate to a
MemcachedState, how is it aggregating/incrementing the values across all
batches ?

I'm wanting to implement an IBackingMap so that I can use an external
datastore. However, I'm unsure where the logic goes that will read the
previous data, and aggregate it with the new data.

>From what I've been told, I need to implement the IBackingMap and the
multiput/multiget functions. So logically, I think it makes sense that I
would put this update logiv in the multiput function. However, the
OpaqueMap class already has multiGet logic in order to check the TxId of
the batch.
Instead of using an OpaqueMap class, should I just make my own
implementation ?

Thanks
--
Raphael Hsieh