It's not make sense. I know one SpoutKafka can fetch from one topic only(due to
config). So I use 12 KafkaSpouts to fetch from 12 different topics, and each
for parallelism 1 or 2 only. It works(I can see 12 spouts in storm UI. Notice
that, you have to set different zookeeper paths for different topics, and they
store offset for each topics in different location of zookeeper.

SpoutConfig(BrokerHosts hosts, String topic, String zkRoot, String id)

You should give different id for different topics.

James