Actually I don't really understand your problem yet. You can check:

1. You have settled lots of spout(from different topics) by builder.setSpout(
new kafkaSpout(SpoutConfig))

2. Are the multiple spouts really in your topology? If you need multiple spout
to a bolt, you need add multiple grouping after setBolt.
Ex. builder.setbolt(new
somebolt()).shufflegrouping("spout1id").shufflegrouping("spout2id")......

I successfully subscribe to multiple topics by this.

James