Hey Stephen, Michael,

 Yea I feared as much... as searching the docs and API did not surface any
reliable and elegant way of doing that unless you had a "RouterBolt". If
setting the parallelism of a component is enough for load balancing the
processes across different machines that are part of the Storm cluster then
this would suffice in my use case. Although here
<https://storm.incubator.apache.org/documentation/Understanding-the-parallelism-of-a-Storm-topology.html>
the documentation says executors are threads and it does not explicitly say
anywhere that threads are spawned across different nodes of the cluster...
I want to avoid the possibility of these threads only spawning locally and
not in a distributed fashion among the cluster nodes..

Andrew.