Hi, thanks for reply , I did check the zkCli
[zk: 127.0.0.1:2181(CONNECTED) 0] ls /
[consumers, controller, brokers, zookeeper, controller_epoch]
[zk: 127.0.0.1:2181(CONNECTED) 1] ls /brokers
[topics, ids]

[zk: 127.0.0.1:2181(CONNECTED) 3] get /brokers
null
cZxid = 0x631
ctime = Thu Jul 17 20:48:15 PDT 2014
mZxid = 0x631
mtime = Thu Jul 17 20:48:15 PDT 2014
pZxid = 0x63f
cversion = 2
dataVersion = 0
aclVersion = 0
ephemeralOwner = 0x0
dataLength = 0
numChildren = 2

The topic I created is ingest_topic, how I can find it from zkCli? I can user
kafka-console-consumer to consume the messages

Thanks

Alec