Hi, All

I have been using kafka cluster in single server with three brokers, but I
am thinking to build a larger kafka cluster, say 4 nodes (server), and 3
brokers in each node, so totally 12 brokers, would that be better than
single node cluster? Or single node will be fair enough, since web api may
push million rows into kafka cluster every day, I am kinda worry if the
cluster is capable to take such much data without losing data. If I am
using multiple-nodes, the tradeoff is the connection time among different
nodes?

thanks

Alec