Hi,

I'm new to this list and would like to say hi to everyone.

Here is my question:

I've used Struts before for web applications but at the moment I'm evaluating if it
would be possible to use Struts for Java Client-Server applications (Java fat client).
Any thoughts? Has some one seen Struts ever user in that way?

Any comments would be welcome.

Thanx.

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other use of the
email by you is prohibited.