It seems that you will have to use MappingDispatchAction type of your action where you
can define different action mappings for the same action where they will be
destingwished according to action sent from form. So for one action where Submit
defines action (e.g. action=doit) you have /doit mapping and can define validation and
for other action (e.g. action=dothat) you have /dothat mapping where you do not have
to use validation. /doit and /dothat point to the same action.

Stjepan Brbot

"Zakaria khabot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi all,
In my JSP I have many "Submit(s)" to the same action. In someones I want to use the
validator but in the others I want to execute the action without using validator.
I am using validation.xml
How to do this???
Thanks....