I am using tiles *and* I want to use a custom
RequestProcessor to handle HttpSession stuff.
It seems that tiles uses its own request processor.
I wrote a simple subclass of RequestPorcessor
and configured as follows:

<controller contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8" nocache="true"
             processorClass="fi.els.util.SessionRequestProcessor"/>

<message-resources parameter="resources.application"/>

 <plug-in className="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesPlugin">
   <set-property property="definitions-config"
                 value="/WEB-INF/tiles-defs.xml"/>
   <set-property property="moduleAware" value="true"/>
   <set-property property="definitions-parser-validate" value="true"/>
 </plug-in>

How can I get "in front of" the tiles request processor?
Dean Hoover