Hi,

I have done the following 1, 2, 3 steps, but do not
know how to do step 4 and 5. Please help me, thanks!

1. When the user clicks on the link a pop-up browser
window appears with a form containing all the details
about that item.

2. After modifying the item 's details the user clicks
on the form Submit button.

3. The Submit action saves the changes to the
database.

4. The pop-up windows closes.

5. The original, parent page 'refreshes ' to reflect
the changes the user made in the pop-up windows.