Fantastic.....tool...
Just one question....an ear created out of this will work on 9ias right?

-----Original Message-----
From: Amjad Shahrour [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2004 4:24 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [OT] Oracle JDev 10g Final (9.0.5.1 build 1605) is out!

Just wanted to say my toughts about Jdeveloper10g.

Simply it is GREATE!!.

And there is no other IDE that can even compete with it.
*It has everything that I need.
* extraordinary performace ( I cant believe its pure java ;) )
* very very very organized.
* I feel very comfortable when I use it.
* this what IDEs should be.
* IMO it is far better than VS.net.

good work Jdeveloper10g team.

I am Looking forward a plugin that simplyfies the JSF development
(visually).

regards

Amjad Shahrour
Application Developer