Daniel Henrique Alves Lima wrote:

I've a problem with dbcp but it was different: I was declaring my ds in a tomcat config file but the
.jar file (which contains the jdbc driver) was available only for my application (in WEB-INF/lib) and not for
the Tomcat itself :-(

if you use JNDI, all connection-related .jar should be in tomcat/common/lib

Wolfgang

Is your driver available in WEB-INF/lib ?

Xuemin Guan wrote:

Tomcat (5.0.19) comes together with commons-pool-1.1.jar, which
is under CALINA_HOME/common/lib. This directory is both seen
by container and you web applications. So, I guess the problem is not
cause by the lack of commons-pool-1.1.jar. Am I missing anything here?

Xuemin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthias Wessendorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 2:58 PM