Hi All,
I am trying to implement timer with servlet but it works only at the time of
What is the reason for not working later on?

My servlet code is as follows:
public class TimerServlet extends GenericServlet implements SingleThreadModel
{
                Timer timer = new Timer();
                System.out.println("timer started");
                timer.schedule(new SessionTrack(),1000);
        }
        public void service(ServletRequest arg0, ServletResponse arg1) throws
ServletException, IOException {

        }
        public String getServletInfo() {
                 return null;

And code for TimerTask is as follows:

public class SessionTrack extends TimerTask {
     public void run(){
        System.out.println("sending email");
        Mailer mailer = new Mailer();
                mailer.sendMail("profile","[EMAIL PROTECTED]");