For one, it looks like you are using the wrong schedule method if you
want it to repeat.  Also, the delay is in millis.  So, you have it set
for 1 second.

If you want it to repeat, you have to use the 3 arg method.

timer.schedule(new SessionTrack(), 0, 60000);

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/api/java/util/Timer.html#schedule(java
.util.TimerTask,%20long)

Aaron Smuts