From: Ramil Mirhasanov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 April 2004 11:15
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Jbuilder 9 Changing Stuts 1.0 to 1.1

Hi,
I am using J Builder 9 for web development.
It has built-in Struts 1.0. Is it possible to change it to struts 1.1
version. I tried changing the struts.jar file in
thirdparty/jakarta-struts-1.0.2. But it doesnt work properly. My problem is
the error given:

Parse Error at line 7 column -1: Element "form-bean" does not allow
"form-property" here.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element "form-bean" does not allow
"form-property" here.

in my struts-congig.xml:

 <form-beans>
<form-bean name="radioForm"
  type="org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm">
  <form-property name="control" type="java.lang.String[]"/> </form-bean>
    <form-bean name="girisActionForm" type="dxwd02.forms.GirisActionForm" />
  </form-beans>

Thanks for help.
Regards,
Ramil

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays
Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.  Although the Barclays Group operates anti-virus programmes,
it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is
caused by viruses being passed.  Any views or opinions presented are
Barclays Group.  Replies to this email may be monitored by the Barclays
Group for operational or business reasons.