Where does Struts-Faces fit into this picture?

It is getting quite complicated to make decisions now.

sandeep

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 10:33 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: newbie struts-el best practices question

David, I think the consensus is to utilize standards where possible;
next use common (open source/vendor); otherwise proprietary tags (role your own).

JSTL ==> Struts-EL tags ==> Struts tags ==> common/vendor library tags ==> role your
own tags

So your application may end up using a combination there of.

robert