wojingo wrote:

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 23:17, John Moore wrote:

Not sure whether this is a Struts or Resin issue. I'm using Struts 1.1 with Resin 2.1.12, and I've set it so that all URLs get handled by Struts unless otherwise specified, using the following URL mapping:

   <servlet-mapping>
       <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
       <url-pattern>/</url-pattern>
       <case-sensitive>false</case-sensitive>
   </servlet-mapping>

The problem is that case-sensitivity remains resolutely true. /Contact brings up the right page, /contact returns a Page Not Found. Any suggestions?

Hi,

What about,
<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>

No, this doesn't do it. Someone on the Resin mailing list suggested that it must be a Struts issue because Resin has already handed over the handling to the servlet by the point any case-sensitivity comes into the question - the / url-pattern won't be affected by case, it will pass everything through.

John