Daniel Perry wrote:

Struts is still case sensitive, so if it's in your struts-config.xml as
"Contact", then "/contact" shouldnt work.

I dont know of a way to tell struts to act case-insensitivly.

It may not be that important, ultimately. I wanted to ensure that users weren't forced to enter the URLs in a case-sensitive way, to avoid endless "Why doesn't this work?" support calls. I had in the back of my mind that people were used to case-insenstive URLs, but I just tried a few out now and case-sensitivity does seem to be the norm.

John