When a Button is clicked I currently use JavaScript to set a flag in a formbean
which the Action Class then uses to determine which button I pressed.
Implementing in this fashion has caused numerous nested ifs in the Action Class.

So that we could seperate the code into seperate functions I was looking into
using DispatchAction. ( http://husted.com/struts/tips/002.html ) However as the
buttons are images I am unable to use Dispatch Action as clicking on a image
does not submit the form.

I have also looked at the workaround on JGuru (
http://www.jguru.com/faq/view.jsp?EID=893423 ) for using Images but
implementing this way still results in nested if's in the Action class.

Any suggestions?