Hello,

I am trying to use server side validation. I validate my form data in the validate method of the form. When there is a validation error the application shows me a blank page, and not the form again.

I guess I have an error in the action mapping configuration in struts-config, I am not sure about the use of the "input" field.

    <action    path="/itemNew"
               type="x.y.ItemNewAction"
               name="itemForm"
               scope="session"
               input="item">
      <forward name="success"              path="/itemManage.do"/>
    </action>

My form validation works fine with the login (from the struts example) but I can't see what is the difference between both form configuration.

Can anybody help?

Thanks
Samuel

---  andinasoft SA - Software y Consulting  ---
Mariano Aguilera 276 y Almagro - Quito, Ecuador
Tel. +593 2 290 55 18 ---- Cel. +593 9 946 4046
---------  http://www.andinasoft.com  ---------