From: Ricardo Cortes
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 12:02 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: forwarding to a pop-up window

Here's an example of what I'm doing in my Struts application to handle opening up a
popup window:

        <core:param name="messageSubject">
                <core:out value="${aMessageInstance.message.subject}"/></core:param>
        <core:param name="messageRecipient">
                <core:out value="${aMessageInstance.sender.memberName}"/></core:param>
        </core:url>')">Reply</a>

The DisplayNotePopup action gets called when the user clicks on the link.  The
parameter messageSubject and messageRecipient get passed as request parameters to the
DisplayNotePopup action.  Note that I'm also using the core JSTL tag library.

-Ricardo