Thanks so much for your prompt reply! I have downloaded the sslext from SourcForge and am wondering if there is a user friendly migration document that I can reference which spells out the implementation.

Actually, I just recently started using sslext for the first time, and I was kind of surprised at the complete lack of documentation! I totally understand that it's open source and all -- but I didn't see anything at all!

I guess it's just waiting for one user to keep notes as they go through the process and turn it into a "HOWTO"... if you turn out to be that one user, the Struts wiki might be a good place to put your notes so that others can share them -- http://wiki.apache.org/struts

Joe

--
Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining."
-- Jef Raskin