Hi Brian,
If you view the html source, you will see the value='xxxxx'.
Clicking on Reset button is initializing to this value for each field.
I have solved this problem by replacing Reset button with button and
onclick event javascript for that button which will clear all fields.
Let me know if you need generic javascript which only needs form name
to clear all fields.

Reddy Pingili