From: Ayoub, Ashraf A [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, 16 May 2004 9:58 p.m.
Subject: Maintaining form data across pages...

Dears,

I am trying to setup a series of jsp pages (requestForm, confrimation jsp).

I set the scope of my requestForm to "session" as to maintain the data
across the various jsps, but I get it as if reset is called, after  the
confirmation page submits.

What is the best way to maintain the request data across several jsp pages,
speically I have lots of pages as step 1, step 2, step 3 before submiting
the action, with different form beans.

Thanks, best regards

Ashraf Fouad