Have you tried "public String getaEndNpaNumber()"

"Daynell Trent" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
05/17/2004 11:37 AM

        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Error from javax.servlet.ServletException: No
getter method for        property...

sorry...mis type, here is the correct snippet of the code:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daynell Trent" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 10:28 AM
Subject: Error from javax.servlet.ServletException: No getter method for
property...

I'm running struts 1.1 with weblogic 7.04.  I'm keep getting "No getter
method for property aEndNpaNumber" but I've checked my ActionForm and it
does has the getter and setter methods.  Does anyone know what I'm doing
wrong.

This is my custom form:

package com.struts.RequestCriteriaForm;

public class RequestCriteriaForm extends ActionForm {

private String aEndNpaNumber;

public String getAEndNpaNumber() {

return aEndNpaNumber;

}

public void setAEndNpaNumber(String endNpaNumber) {

aEndNpaNumber = endNpaNumber;

Here is my jsp:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>

type="com.struts.RequestCriteriaForm">

A End NPA No.: <html:text property="aEndNpaNumber"/>