> 1) Should all my entity beans be packaged in a single jar?

no idea... i dont go in for the session beans/entity beans, i'm using OJB so
it's a bit different.

> 2) Different modules will probably mean different session beans, jsps and
> struts actions.

This is no problem.  Different modules all have their own config file, so as
long as the action classes/jsps dont overlap there wont be a problem.  I
would suggest you put the action classes for different modules in different
packages, and jsps in different folders.  That way, development can be as
independant as you like.

Daniel.