I was wondering if there is any way to change the title based on the content of a tiles
based page?

I have a current JSP where the title is:
        <title>${item.name}</title>

Do people have any solutions to this?  At the moment my layout has the following:

        <c:set var="titleKey"><tiles:getAsString name="titleKey"/></c:set>
        <title><bean:message key="${titleKey}"/></title>

Preferably a simple solution, otherwise I'll have to move my dynamic titles to
something
static.

Tim