From: Michael McGrady [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 6:34 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Tiles and changing the title based on content

I am not sure why this is a problem.  All you have to do if you want part
of the response object to be dynamic is put your dynamic value in the
tile.  Presumably you have some dynamic factor choosing the tiles content
page.  Just have that same factor decide what the value of the title
is.  There are lots of ways to introduce dynamic content.  I don't see the
problem.

Michael