Hi!

I am getting an exception which reads like this : *:does not contain handler parameter named empfieldsaction
*
I have the following jsp.

<input type = hidden name="module" value="Leads" >
Leads Custom Fields &nbsp; <html:submit property="empfieldsaction"> </html:submit>

My struts-config-temp.xml entry is :

<action path="/StartCustomFieldCreation"
       type="com.adventnet.hrms.action.DataTypePopulateAction"
       name="fieldDetailsForm"
       scope="request"
       parameter="empfieldsaction">
       <forward name="addnewfield" path="hrms.field_datatype"/>
       </action>

I use partitioned struts-config.xml file .

In the particular case, I have used struts-config-temp.xml file

StartCustomFieldCreation.do invokes a LookupDispatchAction.

PLease help.

*Richie*