shankarr wrote:
Hi!

I am getting an exception which reads like this : *:does not contain handler parameter named empfieldsaction
*
I have the following jsp.

<input type = hidden name="module" value="Leads" >
Leads Custom Fields &nbsp; <html:submit property="empfieldsaction"> </html:submit>

I hate the LookupDispatchAction compared to the regular DispatchAction. I started out using it thinking it would be nice, but down the line it ends up being a pain, more so from the standpoint of being "unituitive." For example later on you might want to pass in a parameter through javascript or a url to the same LookupDispatchAction... well now you have to make a "button name" for it in your resources file just so you can get the lookupDispatchAction can work correctly. It gets annoying in my opinion. I understand the concept of the LookupDispatchAction and for simple cases it's fine. Ayway, I digress...

What are you passing in for the value of empfieldsaction? You have to make sure that both that value is found as the key in your map in your LookupDispatchAction and also there is key/value for it in your resources file.

--
Rick