U will find a link to this site in struts documents burried some wher, I
used it, really great :)

http://jsptags.com/tags/navigation/pager/index.jsp

-----Original Message-----
From: Zaid [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 6:58 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Navigation Bar

Dear Friends,

I am new Struts developer, meanwhile I did huge coding in PHP; however, I
am trying to find a custom tag which can work as a navigation bar, the
specification on the bar shoulf contain next, prev, first and last as
well.

could anyone help me in finding useful one ? I would be very much
appreciated.

Best Regards to all

Zaid