Adam Lipscombe wrote:

I am developing a J2EE server using Struts. The JSPs will be constructed by
a web developer who is used to DreamWeaver.

Actually there was a struts application/IDE that was for demo that was quite impressive but now I forgot the name. It wasn't one of the ones mentioned so far. At the time they didnt' have a Linux version so I didn't pursue it, but now back on Windows, I want to look into it.

The thing that was cool about this application is that it was actually context aware of your form properties. So that you could do ...

The current tag support in IDEs I don't really find 'that' useful. It's nice, but not that big of a deal (to me anyway). I've used the tags enough to know that I need a value, var, or property. What I do like with this other application is the code completion of bean properties. If anyone can remember the name, please let me know.

--
Rick