Read in a couple of places setting the jsp buffer size helps performance..
atleast you can tweak between performance and memory usage...

Anyone know how to determine what is the best size for setting
the jsp buffer size [response.setBufferSize(..)] ?

I'm using tiles, and when I use:

LOG.info("Buffer size: "+response.getBufferSize());

in a filter after struts action has performed,
I always get "40960". Seems a little big for me, and I thought the value
would change for each different page?

Mick

--
-- <BR/>
"One of the easiest ways to avoid many common problems is to stop using Microsoft