I hope I would not send this msg twice this time. :)

I have a question on <c:forEach> tag.

Is there any way I could use something like <% break; %> within <c:forEach>
loop? The reason I am asking is that I am using <c:if> to find a value. Once
the value has been found, <c:forEach> loop do not have to be continued,. the
process moves on to the next tag. I am using this on a group of checkboxes.
It defines which checkbox has been checked after submitting.

I checked the JSTL tag and did not find the one I could use within
<c:forEach> tag. I may miss something here. Any ideas?

Thank you.

Kathy