Hi Sridhar,

This is the code to populate the data from the database, specialityList is the
collection, it defines the javascript array and to populate the data ...

<nested:iterate name="createUserActionForm" property="mtSpecialities"
id="mtSpeciality" indexId="idx" >
    <bean:define name="createUserActionForm" property="specialityList"
id="specialityList" />
     <nested:select indexed="true" property="specialityid" tabindex="23" >
property="specialityid"  labelProperty="displayname"/>
     </nested:select>

bye
Srinivas

R Sridhar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

How to populate the java script variables with the dynamic data taken from the
database in struts. I would like to use these data to fill some other fields based on
list or chice selections in the form.Can we use normal style of javascript with the
struts validation framework.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Sridhar