From: "Srinivas Rao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: struts java script problem

> Hi Sridhar,
>
> This is the code to populate the data from the database, specialityList is
the collection, it defines the javascript array and to populate the data ...

> <nested:iterate name="createUserActionForm" property="mtSpecialities"
id="mtSpeciality" indexId="idx" >
>     <bean:define name="createUserActionForm" property="specialityList"
id="specialityList" />
>      <nested:select indexed="true" property="specialityid" tabindex="23" >
property="specialityid"  labelProperty="displayname"/>
>      </nested:select>
>

> bye
> Srinivas
>

> R Sridhar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How to populate the java script variables with the dynamic data taken from
the database in struts. I would like to use these data to fill some other
fields based on list or chice selections in the form.Can we use normal style
of javascript with the struts validation framework.