Hi,

I have a very basic question wrt tiles. I have a tiles-def.xml
defined in the /WEB-INF/ directory with 1 of the definitions being

<definition name="LoginPage" extends="baseDef">
        <put name="body" value="/login.jsp"/>
</definition>

I want the first page of my application to use this definition. So in
my web.xml, I define the welcome file and all this file has is

<logic:forward name="login" />

In the struts-config.xml, I have

<global-forwards>
        <forward name="login" path="LoginPage" />
</global-forwards>

But I get the error
HTTP ERROR: 404 /alarmagent/LoginPage Not Found

Any idea why this is happening? And does anyone know a way around it?

Thanks & sorry if the q is very trivial.
Sangeetha.